June 6, 2015

Sinful Shine Spitfire + BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate


Hey Guys!

I'm back with a quick post for nails that I did last month but never got around to posting(I know I'm a bad blogger). But any who, here is a swatch of Spitfire by Sinful Shine, its a light lilac color that is fully opaque in two thin coats and dries to a beautiful shine.

Sinful-Shine-Spitfire-Swatch
Sinful Shine Spitfire


Sinful-Shine-Spitfire-Swatch
Spitfire

I decided to try out my new rectangle stamping plate that I got from Born Pretty Store, plate BP-L002. I love this plate! I really like the flowery/swirly designs.


 Born-Pretty-Store-plate-BP-L002
Born Pretty Store Plate BP-L002
Hope you like the look!
Plate-BP-L002-Over-Sinful-Shine-Spitfire
Plate BP-L002
Plate-BP-L002-Over-Sinful-Shine-Spitfire
Finished Look


1 comment:

  1. I really like this design! I feel like that stamping plate would be the perfect size for my nails lol

    ReplyDelete