March 11, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review

I just recently got a chance to try the Schick Hydro Silk razor for free through BuzzAgent, and it came just in time. Being a first time mom with a four month old, I haven't gotten too much "Me" time lately(who am I kidding I haven't had anytime). So when the Hubby and I finally got the chance to go on a date night for the first time in four months I had to do it up, hair, makeup, cute dress and of course silky legs. Thats where Schick Hydro Silk comes in, it gave me a super close shave and left my legs soft, silky and touchable. It was definitely the confidence booster that I needed to remind me that yes now I'm a Momma, but there nothing wrong with being a hot Momma!

I really liked the Schick Hydro Silk, especially the 5 blade system. This is one of the first razors that I used that got all the hair in the first couple swipes. It gave me and super close shave and left my legs smooth and silky. The Water Activated Moisturizing Serum was also pretty cool, and it definitely left my legs feeling very moisturized while in the shower not so sure that it lasted for too long at I got out. Another cool added touch was the shower hanger that the kit came with, it was a nice extra to help keep the razor safe and dry when its not being used(I've lost quite a few razors from getting soaked and gross in the shower). Overall its a pretty awesome razor; definitely one of the best disposable that I've used, just the pick me up that this stay at home mom needed to feel sexy again.

If you want to find out more the Schick Hydro Silk razor you can check them out on their facebook page here, and if you wanna become a Bzzagent and try and review awesome new products for free then click here to get the Bzz.
Schick_Hydro_Silk_Razor_Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment