March 17, 2015

Aliexpress Pueen Stamping Buffet Dupe Stamping

Pueen-72-Stamping-Buffet-Dupe-Test-Stamping


Hey Guys!

Here's some quick test stamping that I did from one of the Aliexpress Pueen dupe plates, from my haul and first impression post. I stamped over two coats of Orly Watch Out, or Elsa! as my base and one coat of Coronation Ball for a topper, both are from the The Elsa Frozen Orly Color Blast Collection which I recently reviewed.  


The-Elsa-Frozen-Orly-Color-Blast-Watch-Out-or-Elsa!-and-Coronation-BallThe-Elsa-Frozen-Orly-Color-Blast-Watch-Out-or-Elsa!-and-Coronation-Ball
The-Elsa-Frozen-Orly-Color-Blast-Watch-Out-or-Elsa!-and-Coronation-Ball The-Elsa-Frozen-Orly-Color-Blast-Watch-Out-or-Elsa!-and-Coronation-Ball

I loved the combo of these two, my nails were so sparkly I couldn't keep my eyes of them! I stamped them using WetNWild French White Creme and plate OM-14(Pueen 72)

Pueen-72-Stamping-Buffet-Plate-Dupe
Pueen 72 Dupe 
Pueen-72-Stamping-Buffet-Dupe-Test-Stamping

Pueen-72-Stamping-Buffet-Dupe-Test-Stamping


Over all this plate stamped nicely, the images picked up nicely and were etched pretty well. These are my first buffet style plates, so so my placement could have been better(my thumb is my favorite). I can't wait to work more with the plates and in the next week I plan on test stamping the rest of the of the plates. Until then here's my first impression video and live stamping of this plate:



4 comments: