September 19, 2015

Salon Perfect: Purple Passion + Stamping

Salon_Perfect_Purple_Passion_Swatch_Pueen_Fireworks_Festival



Hey Guys!

My Hubby picked up this and a couple other Salon Perfect polishes from a 50% off sale rack at Walmart. Although I'm always at Walmart these are my first Salon Perfect's and I have to say I'm really liking them so far. 

Today's swatch is of Purple Passion by Salon Perfect. It's an a purple with a orange flakies that gives the polish a really awesome warm glow to it. The formula is more of a jelly and was wearable in two coats (with my nail line slightly visible). 
Salon_Perfect_Purple_Passion_Swatch
2 Coats of Salon Perfect in Purple Passion
I stamped over Purple Passion using my silver Poparazzi polish and my Pueen Fireworks Festival plate.
Salon_Perfect_Purple_Passion_Swatch_Pueen_Fireworks_Festival
Salon Perfect Purple Passion stamped with Pueen Fireworks Festival

Salon_Perfect_Purple_Passion_Swatch_Pueen_Fireworks_Festival
Marco of  Salon Perfect Purple Passion

I love the combo of the silver, purple and flashes of orange. So of course I had to take a macro shot, you can see the orange flakies a little better too. 

Thanks for stopping by, 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish! I wish the Wal-Mart in over here sold Salon Perfect polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish all Walmart's would get in the same items. Even here its a pain to track down some brands. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete