December 22, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 22: Match Socks

The theme for Day 22 of the challenge was Match socks. Yet again another simple theme that took me forever to decide on(between me and you I think I maybe be getting a little burned out on nail art but I can literally see the finish line and I refuse to give up on my first challenge). For the mani I went with a simple design( or so I thought) and my inspiration for it was black with fuchsia and white hand drawn hearts. The design looked easy but it was a pain in the butt to hand paint so many different size hearts with nail polish, this girl will definitely be looking into getting some acrylic paint after this.

Purple_Heart_Valentines_Day_Love_Nails





I used WetNWild Wildshine in Black Creme, I hand painted the hearts with WetNWild Megalast in Through the Grapevine and WetNWild Wildshine in French White Creme.


I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more nail art this month, the challenge is almost over! Only a couple days left!

Purple_Heart_Valentines_Day_Love_Nails






0 comments:

Post a Comment