December 2, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 2:Nature


Here is the  mani from the challenge I participated in this month, the theme was Nature. This was my first attempt at stamping nail art and I tried to do a ombre look. I really like the outcome, especially first my first attempt. I used my knock off Moyou London plates from eBay and Sinful Shine nail polishes.
:


 I've always liked painting my nails but didn't really become serious about it until the middle of the summer, when I started of my manis were really rough. I was constantly flooding my cuticles, painting sloppy thick coats that never dried and had no clue what a a quick dry top coat was(I'm so glad I've seen the light). I'm still no pro but I've improved leaps and bounds since I started.

This winter is the first season that I've really dedicated to doing nail art and it was hard not to with all the beautiful colors and festive inspiration around during the winter season. I decided to join a nail art challenge on instagram to really push myself to keep up with doing my nails and practicing different techniques. This are some of the manicures I did this month, I really had alot of fun with them and I hope that they inspire you too!

Let me know what you think of the look and stay tuned for more December challenge manicures!



0 comments:

Post a Comment