December 14, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 14: Sweets

Day 14 of the challenge was sweets. so I decided to go with one of my favorite Christmas candy's, Candy Canes! I went with the classic red and white combo, with a sparkly red and white polish  and I added a beautiful silver and crystal bow for an extra pop.


Sweet_Candy_Cane_Christmas_Holiday_Stripe_Nail_Art




For these lovely pin striped Candy Cane nails. I used WetnWild Wildshine in French White Creme as my base, Sally Hansen Satin Glam in Crystalline and China Glaze in Just Be-Claws, I also used stripping and washi tape to get the striped design. 


If you want to see exactly how I got this mani check out the video below:



I hope you enjoyed and be sure to stay tuned for more nail challenge manicures this month!



0 comments:

Post a Comment