December 17, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 17: Decoration

Day 17 of the challenge was Decoration, so of course I had to throw in a Christmas tree! I did a  
dott-icure on all my fingers alternating between red and green. On my middle finger I put the tree front and center, full of decorations and topped with a shiny silver star.


Christmas _Holiday_Tree_Ornament_Dotticure Nails


I used Sally Hansen Satin Glam in Crystalline as my base for all the nails and used my dotting tool to dot the red Sinful Colors in Sugar Sugar and the Green Sinful Colors in Pine Away. For the tree I used washi tape to form a V shape down the center and painted it in with Pine Away.Once that dried I dotted Sugar Sugar and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City on the tree for my ornaments. I topped it all off with my top coat and topped the tree of with a silver star.


I hope you guys enjoyed, be sure to stay tuned to more nail art designs this month!

Christmas _Holiday_Tree_Ornament_Dotticure Nails





0 comments:

Post a Comment