December 20, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 20: Holly

Day 20 of  the challenge was Holly. It took me forever to come up with a design for today, I kept tossing ideals back and forth but I finally decided that sometimes simpler is better. I kept the concept for this mani super simple and but I also added 3D elements like glitter and red crystals to add a little bit extra.
Golden_Holly_Berry_Christmas_Nails



Golden_Holly_Berry_Christmas_Nails

I used 2 coats of Fergie by WetNWild in Going Platinum as my base and I hand painted the holly leaves with Sinful Colors Pine Away and while it was still wet I topped it with green bar glitter. I put on my top coat and placed my red crystals in clusters of 3 and that's it. See I told you guys easy  peasey!



I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more nail art looks for this month! 
Golden_Holly_Berry_Christmas_Nails



0 comments:

Post a Comment