November 10, 2015

Ombre Fall Leaves with Stamping #Themedthursdaynov


Ombre_Fall_Leaves_Autumn_Nails_BP_19_Stamping

The last nail challenge that I'm taking part in on instagram this month is Themed Thursday(#themedthursdaynov), this challenge is hosted by @thenailpolishchallenge and @wondrouslypolished.
The theme for the month is Autumn.

The first weekly prompt is: Leaves

I used Nicole by OPI Carrie'd Away, Revlon Elegant. Milani Bijou Bronze, Zoya Tiffany, Revlon Brilliant Strength Hypnotize, Pure Ice Frost Finish Matte Top Coat, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I, Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-19, XL jelly stamper.
Ombre_Fall_Leaves_Autumn_Nails_BP_19_Stamping

On my thumb and pinky I painted 1 coat of Golden-I for my base and 2 coats of Carrie'd Away, my index finger has 3 coats of Tiffany. On my ring and middle fingers I put 2 coats of Elegant, 1 coat of matte top coat, I stamped using a mix of Bijou Bronze and Hypnotize and stamping plate BP-19 and my pink XL jelly stamper.
Ombre_Fall_Leaves_Autumn_Nails_BP_19_Stamping

Thanks for stopping by and please check back throughout the week for more nail challenge inspired manis!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely representation of leaves! Soya Tiffany is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Glamorous Nails23! I was so happy to get my first namesake polish and I love the color but unfortunately it stains :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Awee that's no fun! I'm still looking for namesake polish with "Sasha" on it lol.

      Delete
    2. I hope you find it! And if I ever hear of one I'll let you know :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete