November 9, 2015

Movember Mustache #WNAC2015

Movember_Mustache_Nail_Art_Manicure



I decided to take part in a couple nail art challenges on instagram this month, one of them is the Weekly Nail Art Challenge(#WNAC2015) which is hosted by @missbellatracey, @simplynailogical and @kgrdnr. 

The theme for the month is Elegance.


The first weekly prompt is: Movember



I used Poparazzi Lime-ousine Ride(green), Forever21 Nail Color in Teal Blue(blue), Funky Fingers in Gesso(white) and Funky Fingers in Rolling With My Homies(glitter).


Movember_Mustache_Nail_Art_Manicure


 I used 2 coats of Gesso as my base for all the nails and topped my index and pinky with 1 coat of Rolling With My Homies. On my middle and ring fingers I randomly dotted Teal Blue and Lime-ousine Ride onto my XL jelly stamper head and stamped it onto my nails to create the pattern. I topped all nails with a top coat and placed a mustache fimo on each of the patterned nails.

Movember_Mustache_Nail_Art_Manicure

Movember_Mustache_Nail_Art_Manicure

Thanks for stopping by and please check back throughout the next few weeks for more nail challenge inspired manis!

2 comments: