November 12, 2015

Purple Gradient with Stamping #PCANovember15 pt. 2

Purple_Gradient_Nail_Stamping

This is my 2nd mani I'm doing for the Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Nail Challenge(#pcanovember15) on instagram. This challenge is being hosted by @starryeyed83 and @ladyandthe_stamp and their goal is to bring more awareness to the disease. All manis for this challenge must include the color Purple.

The second prompt is: Gradient


The polishes I used Sinful Colors Cool Gray, Funky Fingers Gesso, Funky Finger Riot, Pure Ice Grape Crush, Maybelline Color Show Rebel Bouquet in Fiery Tulip and Essence Nail Art Shake Me I'm Pretty top coat. I also used a fan brush, Winstonia W302 plate and my xl pink jelly stamper.
Purple_Gradient_Nail_Stamping

On my ring finger I painted 2 coats of Gesso and on all other fingers I painted 2 coats of Cool Gray. I stamped over the Cool Gray with my Winstonia W302 plate using a mix of Riot, Grape Crush, Fiery Tulip and my xl pink jelly stamper. On my ring finger I created a gradient by placing a couple drops of Riot, Grape Crush, Fiery Tulip on my nail mat. Then I swiped my fan brush in the colors to blend them before painting it over my ring finger. I repeated this about 3 or 4 times until I was satisfied with the gradient. Then I topped all nails with a quick dry top coat and and finished my ring finger with my holographic Shake Me I'm Pretty top coat.
Purple_Gradient_Nail_Stamping


Thanks for stopping by and please check back throughout the week for more nail challenge inspired manis!


Missed last weeks challenge mani? Check it out Here

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job! Especially on that gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was the most worried about the gradient and that's my favorite part!

      Delete