November 9, 2015

Purple Textured Nails with Silver Heart Stamping #PCANovember15

Nicole_by_OPI_I_Lilac_Gumdrops_Oh_That's_Just_Grape!_Poparazzi_Glam_Factor

Another of the nail challenges that I will be taking part in on instagram is the Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Nail Challenge(#pcanovember15). This challenge is being hosted by @starryeyed83 and @ladyandthe_stamp and their goal is to bring more awareness to the disease. 

There are no strict rules for the challenge but all manis must include the color Purple(which I love because its my favorite color).

The first prompt is: Hearts/Love

The polishes I used were Nicole by OPI I Lilac Gumdrops(purple textured/glitter), Nicole by OPI Oh That's Just Grape!(purple cream) and Poparazzi Glam Factor(silver).
Purple_Textured_with_Silver_Heart_Stamping

I kept this mani pretty simple. I painted all my nails with 2 coats of Oh That's Just Grape! and on my thumb, index and pinky fingers I painted 2 coats of I Lilac Gumdrops. On my ring and middle fingers I stamped a heart pattern using Aliexpress plate OM-24, Glam Factor and my XL jelly stamper. I finished off the stamping with a glossy top coat.

Purple_Textured_with_Silver_Heart_Stamping


Thanks for stopping by and please check back throughout the week for more nail challenge inspired manis!





2 comments: