December 4, 2014

Decemeber Nail Art Challenge Day 4: Sparkles

For Day 4 of the Challenge I really wanted to do something winter themed, so I went with Snowflakes! I live in the Midwest but this winter there hasn't been much snow at all(not the I'm complaining lol). I just got in my BornPretty Store stamping plates and I couldn't wait to put them to good use for this winter mani:

Christmas_Holiday_Snowflake_Nail_Stamping_BP_01


To achieve this look I started with a base coat of Break Away by Sinful Shine(One of my favorite drugstore polish brands) and I stamped the snowflakes using Rue21's White Out. For my accent nail I used Nicole By OPI in Guys and Galaxies. I used the sponging method to place my glitter polish to save on drying time and to pack on the glitter.


I used my New BornPretty stamping plate in BP 01 along with my XL squishy stamper to stamp, which ready helps with my longer nails.

Christmas_Holiday_Snowflake_Nail_Stamping_BP_01

I really loved how the look came out, Break Away gave me the perfect ice blue backdrop and Guys and Galaxies(a beautiful silver holographic polish) gave me that perfect pop of sparkle that I wanted to go with the days theme. 

Hope You enjoyed, stay tuned for the rest of the challage manicures this month!





0 comments:

Post a Comment