December 11, 2014

December Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 8 and 11: Animal and Lights

So I decided to combine Day 8: Animal and Day 11: Lights. I couldn't figure out what animal to do for day 8, so I decided to go with a fun snow buddy design and do a different winter animal on each finger and I added in a snowman for good measure. To get this design I used my dotting tools and a lot of patience lol. 





For Day 11,I knew I wanted to do Christmas lights and since I combined to two days I added that design to my thumb. I wanted to be bright and colorful, so I added mutli colored crystals for the beautiful color and for a 3D element.


My base for all my nails was WetNWild Wildshine in French White Creme, for my blue background I used Sally Hamsen Xtreme Wear in Blizzard Blue, on my thumb I used Pure Ice Don't You Wish and I used Funky Fingers in  Olaf over the blue polish.

 

I used Revlon Top Speed in Espresso for my reindeer and Fresh Paint in Steampunk over that, the pink was Zoya Dot, the red I used was China Glaze Just Be-Claws, the Orange was Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and the black(not pictured) was WetNWild Wildshine in Black Creme.


This was my first time using a dotting tool to do nail art and I really like the way everything came out. It's took a few hours but it was super fun and I would definitely try it out again. I love that this challenge is really making me push my self to try out new nail art Technics that I haven't before. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the rest of this months challenge manis!





0 comments:

Post a Comment