February 29, 2016

Smoosh Nails ft. Sinful Colors Love Bombs

Smoosh_Nails_Sinful_Colors_Tempest_Sinful_Color_Lavender_Sinful_Colors_Out_of_Bounds_Sinful_Colors_Love_Bombs

Hey Guys!

I hope everything is going well! Here in the midwest we are be slammed by crazy snow storms so I decided to add a bit of color to my nails with these fun and easy smoosh nails. I was also able to use 4  of my Sinful Colors untried which is another bonus. 

Smoosh_Nails_Sinful_Colors_Tempest_Sinful_Color_Lavender_Sinful_Colors_Out_of_Bounds_Sinful_Colors_Love_Bombs
Smoosh Nails Topped with Sinful Colors Love Bombs

I used: 
Sinful Colors Tempest
Sinful Colors Lavender
Sinful Colors Out of Bounds
Sinful Colors Love Bombs
2 Nail Stamper Heads
Liquid Latex Barrier
Lint Roller

To get this look: 

  1. Apply Liquid Latex Barrier around cuticles on all fingers and let dry
  2.  Apply favorite base coat and let it dry completely
  3. Take Temptest, Lavender and Out of Bounds and dot them randomly on stamper head
  4. Take the 2nd stamper head and smoosh onto polish swirling until colors are well mixed
  5. Quickly press stamper head onto nail to transfer paint, repeat on all nails.
  6. Apply favorite top coat and let dry
  7. On ring and pinky finger apply 1 coat of Love Bombs glitter topper
  8. Pick out blue hearts and place them individually on nails. Finish with top coat.

Smoosh_Nails_Sinful_Colors_Tempest_Sinful_Color_Lavender_Sinful_Colors_Out_of_Bounds_Sinful_Colors_Love_Bombs
Smoosh Nails using Sinful Colors Tempest, Lavender, Out of Bounds and Love Bombs

I'm so happy with the finished look, I originally waited to stamp over the design but I couldn't decide on what image I wanted so I decided to top it with  my new beautiful top Love Bombs(from Sinful Colors Valentine Day 2015 collection).
Smoosh_Nails_Sinful_Colors_Tempest_Sinful_Color_Lavender_Sinful_Colors_Out_of_Bounds_Sinful_Colors_Love_Bombs
Smoosh Nails using Sinful Colors Tempest, Lavender, Out of Bounds and Love Bombs

I've done I look similar to this about a year ago using saran wrap and it was one of my 1st attempts at nail art so it was really fun and refreshing to try it out again. Although this method was a lot easier and less messy so it will probably be my go to from now on. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the look and
if you try it let me know how it comes out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment