February 14, 2015

Bright Candy Hearts Valentine's Day Nails

Easy-Valentine's-Day-Nails


Hey Guys!

Just stopping by to show you guys my nail designs that I did for Valentines Day. The first look was inspired by Sweethearts Candy Hearts. I wanted to do something sweet and fun. I used Sally Hansen Satin Glam polishes(r-l Teal Tulle, Crystalline, Chic Pink, Taffeta, and Sun Sheen), Nailtini in Bloody Mary and Bundle Monster BM-425 stamping plate.

Easy-Valentine's-Day-Nails

Getting this look was super easy I just painted each nail with Sally Hansen Satin Glam polishes and let it dry completely and I then stamped my favorite words from the BM-435 plate using Bloody Mary and topped with a top coat.  

I wore the Candy Hearts design on Friday and loved how fun and easy it was. How you guys liked it too! Happy Valentines Day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment