February 14, 2015

Peek-A-Boo Lace Valentine's Day Nails

Easy-Valentine's-Day-Nails

Hey Guys!

My second Valentine's Day design I wanted to be a bit more sexy and seductive. So I tried to do peek-a-boo lace on top and heart tips on the accent nails. For my base I used Sinful Colors Ruby Glisten (a beautiful ruby colored jelly glitter) and stamped used WetnWild Black Creme and Born Pretty Store plate BP-02.

Easy-Valentine's-Day-Nails


On my accent nails I used v-shaped nail sticker to make the top of the heart and then stamped the lace on the top section of the nail. I removed the sticker and painted the tip with Ruby Glisten, being careful to avoid the lace print. I topped everything with a quick dry top coat.

I really like the way the lace came out and I'm in love with Ruby Glisten, the shine on it is awesome! I wore my Peek-a-boo design for Valentines Day dinner out with my Hubby. I hope you guys like the looks and have a Happy Valentines Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment