October 21, 2015

L'Oreal Spice Things Up



Hey Guy's! 

Today's swatch is Spice Things Up by L'Oreal. I don't have any other colors like it so the color is a bit hard to describe but I would say it's a dusty pink rose color. The formula is a bit on the thinner side and it's opaque in 2-3 coats, I'm wearing 3 coats in my swatch photos. It was quick drying and had a pretty nice shine to it as well.

L'Oreal-Spice-Things-Up
L'Oreal Spice Things Up
L'Oreal-Spice-Things-Up
3 Coats of Spice Things Up
I wanted to add some stamping to it but first I added 2 coats of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Aisle Be There. I stamped over it with my Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold and my Aliexpress plate Om-17.
Aliexpress-Pueen-Dupe-Plate-OM-17
Spice-Things-Up-Aisle-Be-There-Nail-Stamping
Spice-Things-Up-Aisle-Be-There-Nail-Stamping

Pretty happy with the outcome! Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments: