January 22, 2015

Sinful Colors Dancing Nails Swatch


rosy metallic nail polish




Hey Guys!

For HNH #6, I swatched Sinful Colors Dancing Nails. It is a shimmery rose gold color, that sometimes gave me a bit of a reddish/copper look depending on my lighting. The formula was kinda on the thin side and was opaque in 2 coats. It also slightly frosty so it shows brush strokes pretty bad if your not careful.

rosy metallic  nail polish
Sinful Colors Dancing Nails

rosy metallic  nail polish
2 coats of Dancing Nails + top coat

rosy metallic  nail polish

rosy metallic  nail polish



This one was random polish pick from my Hubby. I think its been around for a while but it was one that I had never seen, so I was happy to try it out. What do you think of this color?

                                                                   
    




0 comments:

Post a Comment