January 5, 2015

Happy New Year and Update!



Hey guys!

I hope you guys had a great holiday and are having a great new year so far. Sorry I've been missing in action, my Husband decided to give us everyone the flu right after Christmas. So my entire house has been shut down and unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete the December nail art challenge, but now that Hubby is back at work and my daughter and I are back at 100% I can get back into into more nail post. The plus side to that is I was lucky enough to get a crap ton of nail polish for Christmas and I've also picked up a lot of polish in these first weeks of 2015, so I will be a busy girl swatching and posting new nail art for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you guys stay tuned and if there's anything that you want to see feel free to let me know!



0 comments:

Post a Comment